My Designs

From starting to learn basics of CorelDraw in 2011 to being able to use most of its tools, it has been a fruitful hobby. On the way, I have been able to use it to design logos and posters for my activities and projects. Obviously these are non-commercial designs and I still have a long way to go before I can start monetising them. Here are the designs.. help me design better!

The logo for Tatapani Mahotsav 2015

The logo and visiting card designed for Unnati Cooperative Society:






The logo designed for a cooperative dairy run by women: 
(This was helped by Sumit Singh)


The logo and posters designed for Voter Awareness Campaign in Surajpur:






Other Logos designed initially:








My first random poster:


Note: The designs are not for commercial re-use!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The CM's Good Governance Fellowship Chhattisgarh: An outsider's perspective

The Dunning-Kruger effect

A Tough Ask??