1. My Classmates -Really can't take them outta here. they have an equal stake in all the fun i have had.
2. Being in the top 31 students suspended from giving the final end sem :D
3. The K block gang & the wonderful first year we had...
4. All those bike rides sitting pillion to vikas varun and prusty
5. The IE E&C gang...a gr8 learning experience
6. Working for TechTatva in 4 straight years
7. My trips to Kerela, Bekal, Yana, Gokarna, Kaup@night etc. etc.
8. The so many anna s who made life in manipal so much more easier
9. The beauty around manipal (nature wise and otherwise ;))
10. My Faculty- Some sooo gr8 and others so gr8 for having funn wid ;)
11. The always busy construction company. They worked like a BPO serving 150 nations across the globe!!!
And the list will keep going atleast for the next few days....
And here s something inspirational for all my mates in college...
The unfortunate, truly exciting thing about your life is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective. The paths are infinite and results uncertain. College is something you complete. Life is something you experience. So don't worry about your grade or the results or success. Success is defined in myriad ways, and you will find it, and people will no longer be grading you.-Smart words by Jon Stewart (whoever he is :D)