All these xams...ohh god

Hii,
So heres me posting after a long long time.
Actually i have been busy preparing for these xams that keep popping up from somewhere or the other every now and then...

And when there aren't xams to give, there are application forms to be filled for all those institutes that teach us time management and stuff. See, here's a proof...
My SOP:

‘Management is the art of achieving set goals by efficiently utilizing available resources through innovation, dedication and teamwork’. As the world moves towards becoming a truly global economy, the demand for quality managers has gone up. It is with these ideas in mind that I would like to pursue an MBA from one of the most reputed colleges in India.
Coming from an engineering background, I have learnt how systems that can help change the way humans live are developed. But implementing and maintaining these systems in actual conditions is something that can only be learnt by pursuing a career in management. In the future, I see myself developing innovative solutions (both technical and managerial) that can help in the progress of our country and the world as a whole.
So, a post graduate degree in business management from FMS would not only help me understand the basics of how technology can be used to improve the lives of people around me but will also enhance my capabilities – both as an engineer and as a manager. The course structure at FMS, with its summer-training and field experience, will give me the kind of exposure that is essential to survive in the dynamic world of business today, while opening up a plethora of opportunities to implement my ideas and thoughts.

wow!!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Living 'DIRTY'

A Tough Ask??

The CM's Good Governance Fellowship Chhattisgarh: An outsider's perspective